Why do hangovers get worse the older you get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Maybe they could braid each other's hair whilst listening to 1d?
Now, if this thread was in another part of the forum, I could go all uppity about your old fashioned, male chauvinist, gender role assumptions :whistle: ;)
That also goes for the rest of you big boys :ninja:
upload_2016-2-13_22-24-7.jpeg

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Ooo, look, pink and blue just for a special little Princess.....
$_57.JPG

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Now, if this thread was in another part of the forum, I could go all uppity about your old fashioned, male chauvinist, gender role assumptions :whistle: ;)
That also goes for the rest of you big boys :ninja:
View attachment 118898
Nah, you couldn't, cos we're taking the p!ss out of a troll. However, because @blazed is such a egotistical misogynist troll we have to keep on feeding him...but we must make sure we keep on feeding him material to appeal to his feminine side..after all at +200lbs of uber butch hill climbing Strava section he needs all the encouragement he can get...you will notice is said "butch", not "b!tch"..respect the Blaze...or not

ayceejay

Guru
When i worked at NASA we had a guy like this come to us for help, I have no idea why anyway he explained his problem and most of the team lost interest but I came up with the solution - him and the monkey are still up there as far as I know...hello Huston yeah it's that guy again.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Wow, look at that, World Champion jersey on and everything!

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Found a pic of Blazed on strava...........................it's true what he says about himself.......................at least in his world it is.............

840251_LA_troll_norway.jpg

screenman

Legendary Member
I think one day Blazed will join in on a ride out with a few of us, we may all be suprised how quick the guy is.

Too add to that I had a glass of Pinot last night and climbed the stairs faster than the wife, even though she was drafting me. No overhang this morning either.

Top Bottom