Winter Olympics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephenite

Membå
Very tidy run from Jenny Jones in the snowboarding now. Puts her in 1st place so far.
Potential GOLD!

Ganymede

Veteran
Well I'm really pleased Jenny Jones just got bronze but what was that in the commentary box!!!! Crowing over that poor girl falling over (albeit not a serious fall, basically bum on snow)... I think they knew they shouldn't have done that...

Pleased about the medal though!

Great steady second run from Jenny, edge of seat stuff

sazzaa

Someone will get shoot about Fuller cheering at a fall but apart from that, it's typical snowboard commentating. It's not the most serious of sports and there's a whole snowboard culture behind it..

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Someone will get s*** about Fuller cheering at a fall but apart from that, it's typical snowboard commentating. It's not the most serious of sports and there's a whole snowboard culture behind it..

I'm not a big fan of these subjective sports where the winner is determined by judges. Cross country skiing, downhill, ice hockey, luge etc etc...much better

sazzaa

I'm not a big fan of these subjective sports where the winner is determined by judges. Cross country skiing, downhill, ice hockey, luge etc etc...much better
Sooo, just don't watch it then? You don't like the sport or the commentators, did you just watch to have a moan about it?

Top Bottom