Your EU result predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
59% remain in Europe
36% leave Europe
5% invade Europe

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Why do you not have a vote? Previously as an Australian National, I've always had a vote in the UK. Which is a real advantage, as Australians vote.
Commonwealth citizens living in the UK can vote on national issues, EU citizens living in the UK can only vote in local elections.
They let me vote in the Scottish referendum, but not allowed to vote on this one.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I think 57% in, 43% out .... (or is that I hope?)
Turnout 71%

I'm not staying up to see the result (I hope I'm not that daft), I'm an early riser so will reach for the iPad when I wake in the morning ...

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Germany will win. England knocked out in the next stage on penalties. Wales and Norn Ireland get lucky one more time.
I realise now that I might have misunderstood.

75% turnout. 51-49 in favour of Remain. Nigel Garage gets pissed, David Cameron gets pissed and gets a new job selling very expensive double glazing. George Osborne is murdered by Boris Johnson. Ruth Davidson takes over as caretaker PM, abolishes the House of Lords in favour of a collection of regional and (sub)national senates based in Salford and introduces a sane voting for what was called Westminster but is now called Walsall. The new PM leads a cross-party coalition to victory, pledged to integrate the UK with our friends in Europe to the benefit of all citizens.

I wake up on Saturday and discover it was all a dream.

classic33

Leg End Member
I realise now that I might have misunderstood.

75% turnout. 51-49 in favour of Remain. Nigel Garage gets pissed, David Cameron gets pissed and gets a new job selling very expensive double glazing. George Osborne is murdered by Boris Johnson. Ruth Davidson takes over as caretaker PM, abolishes the House of Lords in favour of a collection of regional and (sub)national senates based in Salford and introduces a sane voting* for what was called Westminster but is now called Walsall. The new PM leads a cross-party coalition to victory, pledged to integrate the UK with our friends in Europe to the benefit of all citizens.

I wake up on Saturday and discover it was all a dream.
* Sanity vote surely!

51% out / 49% in.

56% turnout - we're an apathetic country and/or many people are undecided
I agree.

outlash

also available in orange
I'm hoping some of the frothy mouthed 'up yours delores' brigade will feel their sphincters twitch on the way to the polling station and it'll be not as close as people think.

61% in, 39% out. A straight 70% turnout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom