Your nomination for the crappest heavy metal or rock band ever

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Goodness that was a long time coming.

It was TOO obvious, and who in their right mind would admit to having heard enough of their music (a few seconds would suffice) to make a judgement.

Cubist

Still wavin'
What's bad about those? They're just factual. R.I.P Syd.
Oh if we're doing bad lyrics, the totally over-rated Pink Floyd came up with this:

I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like.
It's got a basket, a bell that rings
And things to make it look good.
I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.

Thing is, losing Syd was possibly the best thing that ever happened to them. It gave the rest a chance to muse on his demise, and move on from the shite he was writing while he was still "capable". As for overrated, certainly anything involving Syd was.

I bought one of their albums and put it on ebay same day with a description stating they were probably the worst band I'd ever heard. Sold it same day.
The next time i sell an item on ebay i will try your approach☺

outlash

also available in orange
Thing is, losing Syd was possibly the best thing that ever happened to them. It gave the rest a chance to muse on his demise, and move on from the shite he was writing while he was still "capable". As for overrated, certainly anything involving Syd was.

A touch harsh IMO, that first LP was very much a product of it's time (Syd's solo stuff is just painful though). Take it for what it is, a snapshot of what was going on in London in the late 60's.

Anyway, I can't think of any of that 'foot on the monitor rawk' stuff that I don't find self-indulgent, cliched and horribly dated. Still, each to their own.

Top Bottom