Your nomination for the crappest heavy metal or rock band ever

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
My Dying Bride, who I actually like quite a lot but I find really frustrating because they do the same thing over and over, which I think is pretty crap.

Nightwish were awesome until they imploded and are now crap.

Black Veil Brides have a cool name but not much else.

Kvelertak are loud as anything but that's about it.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Funnily enough, I rate Led Zeppelin very highly - especially their first two albums.
Stairway to Heaven is, in my opinion, one of their worst tracks.
I also rate Lynyrd Skynyrd very high, but reckon that Freebird is pretty low on the scale.
Jimmy page is wonderful on acoustic guitar too. He did some great stuff with Roy Harper.

EDIT; Sorry, @AndyRM got there first!

Last edited:

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
Yes i have seen AC/DC. It was in 1978 at The King George's Hall in Blackburn. It wasn't so bad then, he would've only been out of school a few years so he got away with the image.:okay:
Ah, its only a bit of fun :biggrin:

I read that as 'careful with that spliff, Eugene' and thought you were referencing Half Man Half Biscuit
As I know no Half Man Half Biscuit stuff, you can be confident I wasn't referencing them.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
As I know no Half Man Half Biscuit stuff, you can be confident I wasn't referencing them.

No, realised you were talking about Pink Floyd - it was my misreading the post and the tenuous Wirral connection that caused my brain to wobble temporarily.

Top Bottom