£200 wheel budget

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
I'm lost now to be honest, the choice is bewildering I know, you're just going to have to choose!

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Its going to be the scirroccos unless i can find some chinese wheels with alloy surface nefore monday night under £250

Citius

Fair enough - I've kinda lost track of this thread tbh. Remind me - what are you looking for in a set of wheels again?

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Abit of depth and stiffness im 15 stone with massive legs and tend to flex wheels alot when climbing out of the saddle

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
For what its worth Jack , my 38mm carbons flex when I am out of the saddle before I get going . Once I am riding I don't notice any flex / brake rub but then I tend to try and not get out of the saddle unless I need too .

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
The thing with me is where i live and the group i ride with is we go out on weekends to purposley climb the steepest hills around, i can feel the back end flex in some wheels and its a horrible feeling it just sucks the power out of the pedal stroke. the sciroccos are getting great reviews for stiffness and so is the g3 spoke pattern

Top Bottom