‘Run Of The Mill’, But Curious For Some Reason

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thursday 5th

No it isn’t!!
Amelia (daughter) & I spotted it simultaneously

Walton
(between Wetherby & Thorp Arch)
West Yorkshire

2E259B39-2E81-40DC-B0D1-8DC288A75656.jpeg

Last edited:
They had two models that were so popular, that 'mens magazines' were named after them!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-63410377

Friday 7th

A fairly innocuous looking Kuga, but not a ‘run of the mill’ colour
It belongs to a colleague of mine

He was telling me, he saw another Kuga, the same colour, at Stamford Bridge (East Yorkshire, not the pretender down south)

It also had side-steps (his are due to young children)
The driver waved at him, he waved back, in the way that Land Rover, MG, Mini, Beetle drivers do

Apparently, the other front seat passenger did what his did, & turned with an exasperated look, that seemed to say “sad git!”

I used to get them from Joanne, when l had Land-Rovers

IMG_6358.jpeg

Wednesday 2nd

Possibly not the ideal thread for this, but….
I dropped father-in-law off for a Hospital appointment earlier, then as the staff car-parks would probably be full, went to park at a Trust building off the main site

I pulled in alongside a van, & noticed it had a flat tyre
He must have been driving on it for quite a while and/or be fully laden to shred it that badly!

IMG_6902.jpeg

Jameshow

Veteran
Friday 7th

A fairly innocuous looking Kuga, but not a ‘run of the mill’ colour
It belongs to a colleague of mine

He was telling me, he saw another Kuga, the same colour, at Stamford Bridge (East Yorkshire, not the pretender down south)

It also had side-steps (his are due to young children)
The driver waved at him, he waved back, in the way that Land Rover, MG, Mini, Beetle drivers do

Apparently, the other front seat passenger did what his did, & turned with an exasperated look, that seemed to say “sad git!”

I used to get them from Joanne, when l had Land-Rovers

View attachment 697975

I think that's the most popular ford colour, like Dacia white, Mazda soul red, Hyundai light blue, Audi grey, etc

Top Bottom