100 year old driving school

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I wonder how much their insurance is? The father in law pays £750 a year. He's 76(i think). His insurance seems to be based on him being an "elderly driver". What would they class someone aged 100?

Shaun

Founder

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Most of them drive better than the youngster.:wacko:

The 105 year old lady doing her exercises !! Incredible as was the old boy at the gym.
But the driving was quite shocking to be fair.
Poor sight and slow reactions, lane wandering , good luck to them.

I do think they should have a proper driving test, as we all should in later life.

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
I'm sure it's all 100% genuine and hasn't been edited for, 'dramatic effect.'

No amount of editing could change the poor driving.
The Oh i didnt see that !!.....38 ton lorry at the junction.
Not much chance of seeing bikes people etc then.

pawl

Legendary Member
I wonder how much their insurance is? The father in law pays £750 a year. He's 76(i think). His insurance seems to be based on him being an "elderly driver". What would they class someone aged 100?

That's hell of a insurance premium.I have maximum ncd and pay £265 currently.
I am 76 and searched the company web sights. AA came up as the cheapest by some margin

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Sorry to her that,about his ill health
Thanks. He's had cancer and is still having treatment,as far as i know. I don't know if that'd affect his cost of car insurance though?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
There i was sat waiting for the bus yesterday when two oldies, i'd say in their 80's drove past me. Both looked quite youthful for their age and both were driving nice new cars. Now the bad bit. Both were driving the wrong way down a one way street! :ohmy:

Top Bottom