101 reasons not to cycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

My bike's upside down.

upside-down-bicycle.jpg

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
My bikes got no nose

D

Deleted member 20519

The fashion police are sitting outside on their bicycles and my helmet doesn't match my bike!

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I'm only doing turbo miles this winter

D

Deleted member 20519

I'm only doing turbo miles this winter

On an unrelated note, are turbo miles easier than road miles? My LBS holds turbo sessions every Tuesday night for £3 and I'm not sure if it's worth going too.

S1mon

Yes they are much easier no resistance but can still build up a nice sweat for an hour or so

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I wouldn't know, I don't have a turbo. I've heard that they are incredibly dull, and that you get no airflow so sweat a lot.

OTOH a stationary bike allows you to put together a far more structured training ride (with intervals and science and stuff) and also not having to get home after you've killed your legs on a ride means you can push a bit harder.

Might be a good idea to try one and see if you like it

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I reckon @colinj could come up with a few reasons :whistle:
I can certainly think of two:
  1. I need time off my bike to lull my local forum ride companions into a false sense of security before unleashing my full (residual!) genetic potential on them when I make my cycling comeback in 2013! :thumbsup:
  2. If I got on a bike now and made any sort of an effort, I'd probably only get about 1 km down the road before having a heart attack or a stroke!:cry:

Top Bottom