17th April 2015 Night Ride to Bognor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eddie_C

Über Member
Email sent. Hope there's still room!

OP
OP
Trickedem

Trickedem

Guru
Adrian C
Andrew B
Andrew F
Carl P
Claudine C
Eddie C
Frank P
Gordon P
Greg T
Ian R
Jason B
Jeremy C
Joe H (from halfway)
John M
Kim W
Lee W
Lez Y
Malcolm S
Martin T
Martin W
Mick B
Nigel C
Olaf S
Phil W
Rob H(from halfway)
Rob Hale
Simon Y
Sonia W
Stuart A
Tim D

Today's updated list. I will be sending an email out to everyone shortly. We are going to be having our half way stop at Gatwick (I wasn't convinced about the viability of Pease Pottage). We also won't be doing the field crossing and the Gurkha Bridge, because I don't believe it is going to be dry enough.

Last edited:
U

User10571

I'm afraid I'm most likely out, Tim.
Unfortunately, work demands dictate a night indoors.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Adrian C
Andrew B
Andrew F
Carl P
Claudine C
Eddie C
Frank P
Gordon P
Greg T
Ian R
Jason B
Jeremy C
Joe H (from halfway)
John M
Kim W
Lee W
Lez Y
Malcolm S
Martin T
Martin W
Mick B
Nigel C
Olaf S
Phil W
Rob H(from halfway)
Rob Hale
Simon Y
Sonia W
Stuart A
Tim D

Today's updated list. I will be sending an email out to everyone shortly. We are going to be having our half way stop at Gatwick (I wasn't convinced about the viability of Pease Pottage). We also won't be doing the field crossing and the Gurkha Bridge, because I don't believe it is going to be dry enough.
As I said to you last week, Pease Pottage Costa would get swamped by a ride this big (on the aborted January ride to Bognor, there was one bloke on, and nothing else open either), whereas Gatwick has Costa, Nero, Boots.....
Depending whether or not I can sort out an earlier exit from work (it's been 9.30 on the dot pretty much every single night) I'll be either into Waterloo at 2249 (if I am out at 9.30, I'd have 8 minutes to make that one...no chance) or 2323 (so a mere 4 mins later than my former post-work FNRttC train from Pompey).

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
Adrian C
Andrew B
Andrew F
Carl P
Claudine C
Eddie C
Frank P
Gordon P
Greg T
Ian R
Jason B
Jeremy C
Joe H (from halfway)
John M
Kim W
Lee W
Lez Y
Malcolm S
Martin T
Martin W
Mick B
Nigel C
Olaf S
Phil W
Rob H(from halfway)
Rob Hale
Simon Y
Sonia W
Stuart A
Tim D

What's the ETA at Bognor? 8am-ish? I have some non-cycling life commitments in the afternoon, and am a bit unsure if I really should come on the ride......

mmmmartin

Random geezer
back at Victoria by midday.
And with the loveliness of GroupSave four people could be back at four different stations: you're supposed to travel together all the way but I never have and there's never been any problem with merely waving a ticket and The Man opens the gates.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
There appears to be more than one Martin B. One would seem to be on the ride but not the other. I know this......

Top Bottom