1965 Moulton 4 speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drzdave58

Über Member
Just got this 65 Moulton rebuilt. Powdercoated cream, new flat bars and stem, new tires, cables and brake pads hand stitched leather grips

roley poley

Über Member
lovely job :notworthy:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
You can now scare the crap out of yourself trying to ride it in style. I had a go on one a mates Sister owned in about 1975, we quickly found our why it was stuck in the shed. :eek:
On the upside it made Choppers feel easy to ride and very stable.

You've done a nice job.
Oddly enough I liked the look of it as it was. I'd be frightened to use / leave it anywhere now.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I'm struggling to understand how the back wheel is supported without any seat stays, relying on what appears to be just a single bolted joint at the chain stay/ main frame connection?

What am I missing?

OP
OP
Drzdave58

Drzdave58

Über Member
You can now scare the crap out of yourself trying to ride it in style. I had a go on one a mates Sister owned in about 1975, we quickly found our why it was stuck in the shed. :eek:
On the upside it made Choppers feel easy to ride and very stable.
Its not scary to ride however I think I will avoid going down steep hills at high speeds. Great for short leisurely rides around town.

OP
OP
Drzdave58

Drzdave58

Über Member
You've done a nice job.
Oddly enough I liked the look of it as it was. I'd be frightened to use / leave it anywhere now.
thank You..and no..I never leave any of my bikes unattended. It’s intended for short rides around the city. A conversation piece for sure.

Top Bottom