1965 Moulton 4 speed

roley poley

lovely job :notworthy:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
You can now scare the crap out of yourself trying to ride it in style. I had a go on one a mates Sister owned in about 1975, we quickly found our why it was stuck in the shed. :eek:
On the upside it made Choppers feel easy to ride and very stable.

You've done a nice job.
Oddly enough I liked the look of it as it was. I'd be frightened to use / leave it anywhere now.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I'm struggling to understand how the back wheel is supported without any seat stays, relying on what appears to be just a single bolted joint at the chain stay/ main frame connection?

What am I missing?

OP
Drzdave58

Drzdave58

You can now scare the crap out of yourself trying to ride it in style. I had a go on one a mates Sister owned in about 1975, we quickly found our why it was stuck in the shed. :eek:
On the upside it made Choppers feel easy to ride and very stable.
Its not scary to ride however I think I will avoid going down steep hills at high speeds. Great for short leisurely rides around town.

OP
Drzdave58

Drzdave58

You've done a nice job.
Oddly enough I liked the look of it as it was. I'd be frightened to use / leave it anywhere now.
thank You..and no..I never leave any of my bikes unattended. It’s intended for short rides around the city. A conversation piece for sure.

Top Bottom