1st day of Autumn .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A wee bit off at a tangent - I'm not a great one for poetry, but I like the idea of scattering poems throughout the Radio 4 schedule today, to mark the season's change :smile:. Cracking idea ^_^.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Just back from walking t'hound and...the autumnal tints are just beginning to show...

upload_2017-9-22_12-53-39.png

subaqua

What’s the point
was a chilly ride in at 5am . however the colours in the sky in the east were amazing . smashing hot here in Cambridge today too.

Last September I suffered in 25C blazing sun at this time of the year on a ride to Wales. Today I'm waiting to dodge the showers and go out and am about to give up and go out tomorrow instead.

vickster

Legendary Member
Honestly,you crack me up!:rolleyes: I wear shorts. As if i'd wander round in my underwear.:shy:
Well you said no underwear!!

I'm out on a ride at the moment. I cracked out the bibs and arm warmers. It's too warm for that get up at present. I'm off to Birmingham for a race ( it's a race not a Sportive, okay?). I need a plague jab, before I set off tomorrow, but I hope the weather is as clement up there on Sunday.

vickster

Legendary Member
On the subject of shorts,i haven't worn my favourite pair for a month or so as the button on the waist came off. If i send you the shorts and the button could you sew it back on for me,as i'm too lazy to do it myself?
I can't sew ffs. I pay someone to do stuff like that...same as diy, gardening...some of us do still work you know ;)

petek

Über Member
Shirt sleeve order here on the sunny East Coast with more to come over the weekend. MrsL is sitting in the garden and I'm just back in from a sweaty ride. Scorchio. :smile:

Top Bottom