1st day of Autumn .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Meteorological autumn kicked off 22 days ago. Indeed, the weather clearly got the memo.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
IMG_9893.JPG

Lunchtime treat....

subaqua

What’s the point
And yes I have been making most of the sunlight as I know that black fecking dog likes the winter months more than the summer ones

lutonloony

Über Member
Riding without gloves yesterday morn was a bad idea. Actually drifted to thinking about getting waterproof /warm gloves for winter. I look forward to the annual thread on the subject

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I put the thermometer outside at 12pm. It was a staggering 70 Fahrenheit!:sun: . I went for a good long walk,wearing my usual shorts and just a t-shirt on top. This must be our Indian Summer?

Edit...I've just checked and it's still 70F.

Last edited:

Julia9054

Guru
Be grateful you don't live near the Equator where daytime length varies by just a few minutes all year and there are only two seasons, extremely hot and dry and extremely wet and warm. You also don't get those glorious long mornings and evenings because the sun just goes vertically up and down, plop into the horizon and it's dark in 15 minutes.
I miss sitting on the balcony of my third floor flat in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe with a cold beer watching the sun literally fall out of the sky!

Globalti

Legendary Member
I went to Bulawayo a couple of years ago. What a tragedy, there really was tumbleweed blowing down the streets of that sad former industrial town.

Top Bottom