2 or 4 panniers????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks as if I'm doing things right for me then:whistle: , so in a couple of weeks time I'll be clipping on four panniers and a barbag with a back pack containing a few extras lashed on the rear rack. Now I just have to decide where to go.:wahhey:

Two weeks today I am on the ferry to Dublin to meet up with forum member, jags. We are then going to do any Ireland E2E, if you fancy joining us. ^_^

jags

Guru
snorri more than welcome as long as you can cook.
bikepacker did you get the fast ferry or the really really slow one^_^

scotty110788

four would give you a bit more space but then you'd have to deal worth the temptation not to fill the space just because it's there.
+1 as a long distance walker i carry a 70litre even though my kit could prob fit in a 50, because of the extra space after ive been in a shop, its full because of the temptation which i cant resist since i have space to carry all the extra goodies which i end up regretting after few mile :blush:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
+1 as a long distance walker i carry a 70litre even though my kit could prob fit in a 50, because of the extra space after ive been in a shop, its full because of the temptation which i cant resist since i have space to carry all the extra goodies which i end up regretting after few mile :blush:

those three-for-two offers on a four pack of lager can be a bugger.

Top Bottom