2 things you dislike (right now)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1) The gobshite 2 benches up from me at work who never shuts up and who`s voice is louder than everybody else
2) The porridge I`ve just made without realising the milk had turnedxx(

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
The drizzle
My weak wrists; the right one is still hurting a week after straining it by wringing out a wet flannel

Milkfloat

An Peanut
The knobber in the tractor performing a punishment pass on me this morning just because I overtook him a couple of miles previously.
Flies / bugs, my unintended breakfast this morning.

U

User6179

Evans Cycles advertising jerseys at one price but the one in my size is more expensive , discount the lot you sizeist Twunts .

Having to wait till yesterdays plate of fruit and fibre exits the building before I go for a cycle .

OP
OP
mustang1

mustang1

Legendary Member
Decorating the kitchen
Being moaned at for not having finished decorating the kitchen. :rolleyes:
When you've finally decorated the kitchen, three things will happen:
1. You will be yelled at for taking too long.
2. You will be yelled at for not doing it properly.
3. You will be told "I should have got a professional in to do this seemingly easy task"

Bonus: you will think, but not say, "well why don't you bloody do it then". :smile:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Unsubscribing myself from email lists at work that I never subscribed to anyway
Nigel Farage
Drivers who think cyclepaths are free car parks

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Blocked EGR valves.
The car's got a weird sort of digital throttle effect going on - nothing below 3000 rpm, then it takes off like a freshly-molested hamster.

People who can't park. Five spaces in the Aldi car park, not one of them usable, thanks to wonky and / or off centre parking. Grrr.

1. Companies that don't send a confirmation email after asking for your email address.
2. Companies that don't reply when you've asked them if everything is ok because you haven't received a confirmation email.

Optilabs!! Hello!!????

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Having to stop at zebra crossings when im riding at a decent speed
Cheese

upload_2017-5-31_13-57-24.jpeg

Top Bottom