2015 Rugby World Cup **Potential spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Scotland would have beaten Australia had it not been for the ref

Scotland would have beaten Australia had it not been for the bad lineout

Scotland would have beaten Australia if they had scored more points in the first 75 minutes so that any decisions by anyone in the last few minutes would not affect the outcome of the match.

Scotland would have lost to England, who would have beaten Australia had they scored more points as well. How is Mr Joubert anyway? Do we have any news about how the Third Meddling Opinionator will be employed? Notably subdued for the last two matches in RWC 2015...

He's still running isn't he. Run Joubert, run........

Funny...I just nosed at today's Metro newspaper.
20151112_114442.jpg

And some further 'Rag to Ritchie' stuff from Sir Clive. Spot on, I think.

Woodward said: “At Wednesday’s press conference Ritchie confirmed he will lead the search for the next England coach, that the next England coach will report to him and that he will appoint someone with international coaching experience. So we can’t pick players who play abroad but we can employ coaches who come from abroad? How ridiculous.
^_^

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Normal Scots approach then...

It's for posts like this that Shaun needs a "double like" button

martint235

Dog on a bike
For any of you England fans wanting to remember* your first round knock-out from the tournament for years to come, sportpursuit currently have big savings on RWC 2015 merchandise

http://www.sportpursuit.com/sales/rwc-nov15?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=e-daily_sales.d-20151117.st-UK_EU.m-all.a-15_Wednesday (1)&utm_content=sale1_Official RWC Clothing ft. Canterbury

*I'll remember it well enough without having to buy anything ;)
Stings a bit now but I'm sure I'll be over it on the 7th February after we take the Calcutta Cup out of Murrayfield on the 6th

And what are the odds that the replacement will come from a southern hemisphere nation?

Someone that Jason Leonard didn't talk to, you mean? :whistle:
Who knows - if I had to guess, it would be Eddie Jones...signed sealed and delivered long ago, on a 'name your price' basis. But maybe he's 'better' than that.

Robshaw must be next. His position as captain cannot survive Lancaster's departure. Without the captaincy he cannot command his place.

The 'not me guv' wordsmiths have been hard at it...

There's a poll in the guardian:
Who should England appoint to replace Stuart Lancaster?

6% Jake White
5% Mike Ford
3% Dean Ryan
4% Rob Baxter
38% Eddie Jones
5% Jim Mallinder
6% Conor O’Shea
11% Clive Woodward
11% Michael Cheika
4% Vern Cotter
8% Warren Gatland
Poll closes in 2 days
:rolleyes:

Ian Ritchie is an utter tosser. So perfect for the job he's got.

Yep, I'm not sure about Jake White, Eddy Jones, Nick Mallett......I'd rate all of them B listers. I'd go for Sir Clive WW plus some decent coaches (not Farrell, not Roundtree, not Khat).....and by the way, nothing will ever improve at the RFU while Rob Andrew is there. Get rid of him too....or continue to pay him a fat salary and just make sure he has no responsibility.

The results are in...England's new coach.
zippy_plush_lg.jpg

He's just got to tell the prix in suits that it's 'my way or no way.'

There's always too much interference from the 'old prix network' and it STINKS.

Would rather have an Englishman in the post, but if Eddie Jones can 'transform' the national team and have a major say in developing and actually improving grass roots rugby, then that would be fine by me.

Top Bottom