2015 Rugby World Cup **Potential spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
The fact that the guy they interviewed in Twickenham car park has a son called Geronimo tells you everything that's wrong with English rugby

Lancaster's gone.
Maybe he'll spit fire...Ghosted autobio out in time for Christmas? Big money for a modest man...
Predictable pressure applied from within, to those on the outside, to do the dirty work...The RFU will say "...we reluctantly accept etc..." so saving the 'face' of the stuffed shirts, who are looking more and more culpable. And the Burgess Plan is unravelling like a badly knitted bobble hat.

martint235

Dog on a bike
It'll be someone from RL, is Brian Noble free?

I agree apart from Lego Vunipola, who can't scrummage and gives away too many penalties. Alex Corbisiero must have sorted his knees out by now....he'd be my pick....oh and I'd go for Hartley, coz I love the way he is when he gets angry and gets sent off yet again.
FTFY - in the best possible taste.
Forgot about Corbs. Generally, the team need to lose the penalty givers-away. I agree. And, of course, Armitage could step in for le prochain Grand Six Duff-up...thanks to the "rule changes that the RFU were never happy with, but took the coach at face value...but we realise that it was an error of judgement to keep such a fine player out of contention for a place blah blah" (© Ian Ritchie & Co.) So far. Dean Ryan and Mike Ford have said a lot of what 'the general cycling and rugby orientated follower' (^_^)
are thinking. Something smells a bit, and the RFU are busy changing their footwear, tout de suite. Stuart Lancaster must feel like shoot at the moment, so spare a thought for him. I will - he wasn't playing in any of the games England XV lost...

Candidates for next whipping boy are... (also, there is a pic of Bill Beaumont. Does he qualify as an 'out damn spot' along with R. Andrew esq?)
4302.jpg

Photograph: Ian Walton/Getty Images

Top Bottom