2017 Mileage so far?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Just ticked over 10'000 miles for the year.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I don't have a mileage target (for the record I'm on 3217). I have 28 centuries, so it's unlikely I'll reach my target of 40, but I have a supplementary target of at least 2 in each month, which would take me to 34. I'd be happy with that.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
I can't come close to some of the epic totals on this thread. 2,339 miles for me in 70 rides so far. (Probably more than most 20 stoners though, and quite a lot of hilly miles including the Tumble, the Gospel Pass, Buttertubs, a few hilly rides in the Ardennes, the Dales and the Highlands, lots of Cotswolds stuff and 3 times over the Malverns). It feels like a lot to me!

Slick

Guru
I'm the very same in regards to getting nowhere near some of the epic totals as most on here. It's still a bit more than I was expecting but I'm on 1900 miles at the moment so looking to extend the annual total to 2500 all things being equal. This coming week's not looking good due to a cold but I'll need to get my ass in gear if I want to get there.

I've been concentrating on shorter apparently more quality miles this year. It seems to have worked. I went from doing 10s in just over 26mins to regularly in just over 25mins and I've got below that 4 times on sporting courses and on an A road course yesterday I went a sub 24mins. Anyway as a result my mileage is down a fair bit and I am somewhere about 7,000 miles this year.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Today's street art ride took me to 8006 miles for the year, already more than I managed last year. I'm going to have to go for 10,000 miles for the year now, a yearly figure I've never done before, and I'm not sure I'll have the time or inclination to do it again to be honest, but this year its on!

MarkF

Guru
I don't want to know, its pathetic I've no excuses as I've got 4 bikes, but I put it down to a lack of sun, I think it was 30c in June and I got all giddy, then summer never happened. Worst mileage for 10 years, a few 45 milers to Skipton and that's it. :sad: I fly out to Spain on the 13/10 and hope to make up for it then, it's forecast 30c in Seville, my type of cycling weather..

Top Bottom