2017 Mileage so far?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
simon the viking
Thread resurrection alert... at the half way point I'm at 1140... I was hoping to hit 3000 for the year so a bit behind, but pulled it back in June a little bit by having 2 100+ mile weeks and made 300 total for June so if that carries on I might just scrape it...

13 rider

Guru
I've gone at bit mad this year halfway and 4600 miles in the bag having just done a 1000 mile month . July will be less due to 2 weeks holiday .but on target for 8000

Lee_M

Guru
just over 2000 miles with one more day of June left. Last years total was 2500 so I'm quite pleased, and a lot more elevation this year too.

vickster

Legendary Member
892.5 miles according to Strava, probably a bit more. Should be good for a couple of thousand as I didn't ride until mid April due to shoulder op

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I was on about 2000 ish but my notebook has disappeared .gutted at first but its strangely ok. Still not totally comfortable with it but not intending to start r4ecording all my miles again just yet.

My legs haven't fallen off and the tide still comes in twice a day , usually

iandg

Legendary Member
2611.97 @ 21.62 km/hr - 52% of my target for 2017 according to mycyclinglog.com :smile:

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I set a target of 40 century rides for the year. Today (June 30th) I did number 20. I suppose that with 184 days left that puts me well ahead of schedule...

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Set myself a target of 6,000km, and so far I'm up to 3,400km, so I'm on track.

However, 2,200km of that is made up of just seven rides - my audax SR series plus three bonus 200s. Pleased with that but I would rather be going out on the bike for more regular short rides, not just occasional big ones.

Last edited:
Top Bottom