2018 Tour de Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Abandoned plans to ride out to Black Hill Road to watch the sprint / climb, and currently streaming to coverage in the garden.
I've just texted the two lads I sometimes go cycling with to ask when we're putting a ride up Park Rash together...:whistle:
No replies yet.:scratch:

Venod

Eh up
Spotted at finish TDY @roadrash
20180506_162201.jpg

Julia9054

Guru
Cycled to Masham and lugged about for a couple of hours there. Watched the race on the big screen in the market square, ate pizza and ice cream, watched the race come through and then cycled back feeling all inspired! A great day out.
Now nursing some rather uneven sunburn!

brilliant day at leeds today , @Afnug took my photo near the finish line(just managed to hold my gut in ) had a chat with chris boardman and david millar after they finished filming, bloody hot it was too

DRM

Guru
We managed to get at the barrier about 200m past the finish line, saw all the riders come in, poor Harry Tanfield looked absolutely spent, it was red hot, a great day, I also managed to see the women go past at Airedale in Castleford, on Friday, then rode the route up to Garforth, but went back down to Kippax to see the men come through.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I watched the riders at Pecket Well, half way up the climb from Hebden Bridge The peloton were going at just a steady pace but a couple of riders already seemed to be struggling. If so, then they are going to have a VERY bad day!

Tip for the day: If you take a compact digital camera to a bike race, don't spend 10 minutes looking for the photos on your phone when you get back! :whistle:
Bonus tip: Please don't do it again several hours later!

Top Bottom