2021 UK Cencus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Anyone else got their 2021UK Cencus to fill in yet?
I'll do mine tomorrow, online, so as not to be up for a £1,000 fine if I forget do it by the 21st March!

Sharky

Guru
Got the card to say it's on the way, but no details yet.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Not yet. I'll leave it until that point, but it's likely nothing will change *

* In the 1991 census I was a student in Northern Ireland. We had a student party on census night and got everyone to fill in their details. A five bedroom house, with six of us living in it, had 16 residents there overnight. We might not have been very sober at the time :whistle:

lane

Veteran
Got something in the post yesterday, not looked at it yet. Will try to remember to fill in by the 21st. Sure I won't get a fine without at least one reminder.

Colin_P

Guru
In 2001 I followed the Jedi religion, in 2011 I'd converted to the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but I've since converted back to being a Jedi.

And if asked what I identify as, which might be a question this time, I think i'll go for "detached double garage".

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Do you think the government will tell us the true numbers of people living in the UK, or will a million or two not even be registered, retailers think there's close on 80 million living here.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Do you think the government will tell us the true numbers of people living in the UK, or will a million or two not even be registered, retailers think there's close on 80 million living here.
Why would they not? Its organised by the Office of National Statistics.
There’s always a small percentage that will fall through the net but it gives a pretty accurate snapshot of population.

Top Bottom