2021 UK Cencus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Got something in the post yesterday, not looked at it yet. Will try to remember to fill in by the 21st. Sure I won't get a fine without at least one reminder.

You'll get 3 reminders before things kick off. I only know any of this stuff because I'm working for the census contact centre, I'm not a massive census nerd!

Joffey

Big Dosser
Anyone else got their 2021UK Cencus to fill in yet?
I'll do mine tomorrow, online, so as not to be up for a £1,000 fine if I forget do it by the 21st March!

I won't be doing mine. It's funny how they are injecting us with microchips and now they want us to confirm our details online so they can catalogue the population. Don't fall for it - I won't :okay:

Tenkaykev

Guru
I won't be doing mine. It's funny how they are injecting us with microchips and now they want us to confirm our details online so they can catalogue the population. Don't fall for it - I won't :okay:

I wonder what they used before microchips when they introduced the first census in 1801 and held one every 10 years since? Turnips! that must have been the medium, microturnips introduced into the body via Turnip soup. Wake up sheeple !!!!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
If a certain percentage of the UK population have consistently been corrupting census records, by making false or made-up entries, since they began, and voting in protest in every election, we can't trust any statistical analysis, or any result.

Is it just us that are this difficult about being told to be sensible or do other countries have a similar problem?

If a certain percentage of the UK population have consistently been corrupting census records, by making false or made-up entries, since they began, and voting in protest in every election, we can't trust any statistical analysis, or any result.

Is it just us that are this difficult about being told to be sensible or do other countries have a similar problem?
I would be very surprised if other countries / ethnic groups didn't have similar issues. We are human beings with all the fears, prejudice and insecurity that goes with the territory. In my experience of living and working even in totalitarian regimes (mainland China as one example) where censorship, restricted freedoms and rigid control are the norm, people found ways to subvert authority and restrictions , even at considerable personal risk. Non of us likes to feel we are nothing but a number to be manipulated and categorised.

Top Bottom