2022 Targets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
I had a message or two in March with Richard(boxers). He said he was having breathing problems. I'm sorry to hear he passed away. I was thinking I'd not heard from him in the last month.

My sincere condolences for your family.

Andy

shimceltic

Veteran
My thoughts are with you and your family.

Goldwolfie

Veteran
Hi Graeme - I'm really sorry to hear about the sudden passing of Richard. My condolences to yourself and the rest of the family.
I have fond memories of our virtual rides together, when we both struggled to compete with the faster members of the group back in the day (circa 2015). Mind we could hold our own on the downhill sections.
RIP Richard - aka The Boxers

Hi everyone. It's Graeme here. I have decided to join cyclechat as me and my brother Gareth wanted to keep in touch with people Richard spoke to on here. And quite frankly we will need cycling advice from somewhere as our go to man is cycling the smooth roads of heaven. Please feel free to follow me and I will follow back. Its gonna take me a little while to get used to using this chat so please bare with me. Is there an app I can download as this would make my life easier.

Regards

Graeme

CXRAndy

Guru
Hi Graeme, Cyclechat has a wealth of knowledge. Welcome, hope to see you on the start line on Zwift races soon 👍

I don't believe there is an app for Cyclechat. It's a browser based forum. It's an extremely busy forum covering everything to do with biking and general life.

Last edited:
Hi Graeme, Cyclechat has a wealth of knowledge. Welcome, hope to see you on the start line on Zwift races soon 👍

I don't believe there is an app for Cyclechat. It's a browser based forum. It's an extremely busy forum covering everything to do with biking and general life.

Hi thanks. I have found app by pressing 3 lines top left and bottom it said app or download app.

Screenshot_20220527-104829_One UI Home.jpg

Hi everyone. It's Graeme here. I have decided to join cyclechat as me and my brother Gareth wanted to keep in touch with people Richard spoke to on here. And quite frankly we will need cycling advice from somewhere as our go to man is cycling the smooth roads of heaven. Please feel free to follow me and I will follow back. Its gonna take me a little while to get used to using this chat so please bare with me. Is there an app I can download as this would make my life easier.

Regards

Graeme

Hey Graeme,

I’m another of the back of the pack guys. It is still surreal that your brother has died. It was inspiring how he got into shape and got so much stronger. And even though I never had the opportunity to meet him in person I always considered him a friend. I don’t know if it was you or Gareth that had the dogs but he did enjoy babysitting them.
Anyway welcome to the turbo world. I usually don’t come to this thread but the BKOOL thread and the Zwift splitters thread.

Yeah it was my dog he would look after. He loved the dogs more than most things. He was a bloody bad influence on him because after he come home I would have to retrain him to stay away when we are eating and things like that. Richard was a bugger for feeding the dog from the table or his plate

Last edited:
Top Bottom