21/10/13 - female cyclist down in Camden - Tipper lorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
o yea that's right, you had a go at me in the thread.
Buggi - You're not going to like this, but here you go..

FNRttC is a name that's had a lot of effort put in to it. It carries an assurance that things are done in a particular way. Please use something else by way of a handle.

If somebody started up another forum called 'Cycle Chat' Shaun would be put out by it, and with good reason.

buggi

Bird Saviour
2736684 said:
Buggi I would almost be prepared to apologise for upsetting you but when I look back and read these two rather unnecessary and personal jibes

I decide not to.Your self appointed victim status here is sham.
again, taking it out of context, i was making a point that you saying "I know what I'm doing" are very famous last words, not wishing death on death on you, or the other bit was in response to you saying that if cyclists stop doing it we will no longer have the deaths to show the problem, so me saying take one for the team was making a point that its a big price to pay for a statistic. you well know this but further twist it..

buggi

Bird Saviour
Buggi - You're not going to like this, but here you go..

FNRttC is a name that's had a lot of effort put in to it. It carries an assurance that things are done in a particular way. Please use something else by way of a handle.

If somebody started up another forum called 'Cycle Chat' Shaun would be put out by it, and with good reason.
well i didn't get offended for that so maybe it was the reporting to the mods that was over the top?? Whatever was written it was stronger than that, so maybe we're missing a pics of the jigsaw. Yea i think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom