24 hours in London - now I know why cyclists are so hated!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
[QUOTE 2560138, member: 1314"]and @ttcycle who rides with an expression of zen pacificity; @ianrauk who rides with a haughty aloofness; @Mice who rides with bags of mustard a Chelsea chicness; @Sittingduck who does actually now actually ride like Froome; and @gaz who rides like a TV Licence Van.[/quote]
Nurse, can I have the same meds as him please?

Primal Scream

Get your rocks off
*Cough* Bullsh1t. This post says most about your own attitudes. I find the vast majority of road users to be generally lovely. A few are a little too impatient, and a small minority behave badly.

Try the Hoxton, Shoreditch, Islington, Holloway Road area from about 7-30 and 9-30 am.

As for bulsh1t you may wish to check your personal hygiene if there is a lingering smell or maybe clean your teeth.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
You are the late Heinz-Wolfgang Schnaufer and I claim my five Reichsmarks.
depositphotos_4987914-Banknote-five-Reichsmark-early-forties-of-the-twentieth-century..jpg

I remember seeing his ?tail fin? at the Imperial War Museum. So many 'kills' ... Just awful.

campbellab

You are the late Heinz-Wolfgang Schnaufer and I claim my five Reichsmarks.

I think that invokes Godwin's Law.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
If you want to examine your own bias, I simply can't imagine you saying that about any of the Allied aces.
I think you need to reflect on your own bias. The limitations of your imagination are your own problem, not mine. I'd find the 'kill' score on an allied tail fin just as awful.

I think that invokes Godwin's Law.

He was the one what mentioned Schrage Musik. That's your invocation.

I was just providing a name. And the name I mentioned was just a chap doing a job he'd been trained to do.

It's not as if I mentioned... well.... you know.....

Anyway, it looks as though 'Greg Collins' has paid up. Which means he is that Johnny Kraut von Schutemdaun who I accused him of being.

And I think you'll agree that actually being a night-fighter ace of the Third Thingummy is a whole new chapter of Godwin's Law.

I rest.

Top Bottom