26/32 miles every other day? .... too much???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sparky24

got a bike before xmass and was trying to get fit again and i liked it because of the low impact :smile: bad weather, snow, ice and a nasty fall put me off the saddle for a while but im back into it now. i used to do 10/13 miles for 2 days and rest the next day and back again for 2 but i felt i could do more and had the time since im out of work at the monent so i've started doing since last sunday a 26 mile spin everyother day and have a better road planned out for 32 miles so i dont overlap the same road to make it a bit more interesting for myself. i used to play rugby a few years ago and am lookin to go back and im not a fan of running unless theres a purpose ( rugby, football etc) but i like cycling so any help out there on training if im doing to much or to little im completely new to cycling so any tips would be great lads to build up my fitness again thanks

Crankarm

Guru
:welcome:

3 tips.

1) Don't push heavy gears
2) watch what you eat ie portion control.
3) Stay hyrdated drink water.

Apart from that enjoy riding your bike.

OP
OP
S

sparky24

ya learned that lesson fairly quick with pushing hard gears turned my legs to jelly for a few days after lol do you think im on the right track so day on day off?

Top Bottom