2k on a bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Deffo leaning towards the canyon having done a bit of reading up on it and there seams to be a lot of support on here too
For the same price as Cannondale, trek, Orbea etc etc you are getting Dura ace or, if you prefer, Di2 Ultegra. I personally would go for Dura. Think you save a good half a kilo on that groupset over Di2 alone. Though that may not be even slightly important to you and maybe new gear is. As always with a new bike there are about 3 million different decisions. Good news is with the money you are spending you shouldn't end up with anything but a decent ride m8. ^_^

Rando

Veteran

OP
OP
Cheshire Celt

Cheshire Celt

Legend
^^^^^^^^^^^ I looked at that bike today but I was not aware of the make or brand , was in evens today don't know if I would spend that kind of money with them it just felt like a super store , back on the canyon bikes are they sold in shops in Germany if I decide that's what I want I may be willing to go and buy one over there .

https://www.canyon.com/_uk/service/faq.html?c=13
^^^^^^^^^^^ I looked at that bike today but I was not aware of the make or brand , was in evens today don't know if I would spend that kind of money with then it just felt likes super store , back on the canyon bikes are they sold in shops in Germany if I decide that's what I want I may be willing to go and buy one over there .
https://www.canyon.com/_uk/service/faq.html?c=13

Think they will certainly have an slx for use. Best way is to phone them and see. ^_^

OP
OP
Cheshire Celt

Cheshire Celt

Legend
There's a shop in Chester stocks them might pop over for a look

OP
OP
Cheshire Celt

Cheshire Celt

Legend
Right guys here's where I am at I can spend 2 k plus If I want too I have not long bought a scott speedster s50 really nice bike and I have just about got it spot on after changing the stem length . I paid 750 for the bike and it's mint so will get most it it back . But it's the gear change the feels clunky it's fitted with sora shimano gears . Now would I notice a difference in the bike if I upgraded all the gearing to 105 or is there better or would I just be wasting money in the long run or what other upgrades would improve my existing bike .

Right guys here's where I am at I can spend 2 k plus If I want too I have not long bought a scott speedster s50 really nice bike and I have just about got it spot on after changing the stem length . I paid 750 for the bike and it's mint so will get most it it back . But it's the gear change the feels clunky it's fitted with sora shimano gears . Now would I notice a difference in the bike if I upgraded all the gearing to 105 or is there better or would I just be wasting money in the long run or what other upgrades would improve my existing bike .
Nah keep it as your winter hack and get the Canyon. :hyper:

OP
OP
Cheshire Celt

Cheshire Celt

Legend
Ok here's one too come back to all you canyon guys if I buy a bike from them and something fails how the hell dose it get fixed do I need to ship it back to them ????

Top Bottom