2k on a bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
sounds like you don't need to spend anywhere near 2k for this kind of riding - but of course, nothing to stop you!
Haha, too true, though tell that to the guys who own beautiful and fast cars. I am guessing they don't buy them to take to track days every weekend. :laugh:
If you are going to spend a lot of time on the bike, and are in to cycling, then get the bike that your budget allows and also the one that will make you the happiest when you saddle up.

vickster

Legendary Member
Doesn't sound like Canyon have much stock of the 2012s either from redcard's 1k bike post

I think you need a day off work and a proper shopping trip :smile:

Do you have a shortlist yet?

Zakalwe

Vitus were an old French manufacturer famous for their aluminium frames that CRC took the name of for their in house brand. Sean Kelly famously rode them first time round and he was involved in the design for these too. In case you were wondering, like.

lukesdad

Now then Mister Celt when you attend the trans cambrian ride :thumbsup: You can try mine, in your size too !

A Canyon is somewhere I go to ride my MTB for FFS ^_^

Remember if its not a Litespeed its made of cheese ! :tongue:

vickster

Legendary Member
I was in the big roadbike oriented Evans at Waterloo yesterday - frankly their bikes are overpriced for the spec IMO - £1700+ in the sale for an off the peg carbon 105 bike from the likes of Trek or Specialized! You really can get so much more for the money online...which is a real shame for the LBS. I don't think they had any Litespeed models

doctornige

Just looked on the Evans site at the lite speed bikes very nice

If you are in Cheshire, bob over to The Bike Factory in Whaley Bridge. Scott and Wilier. Fred and Rob know their stuff.

Sportive Nation has opened near the Rising Sun in Hazel Grove. Big on Bianchi.

Finally, Freeride Cycles in Disley. Cube and Merckx.

N.

Top Bottom