3 aero bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
You want to try upgrading from down tube shifters to di ......
Yes I bet!
It’s the world we live in...

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
I love it @Justinslow. As said already, the wind will be interesting, but I guess you’ll be picking your days when you ride do no biggie. Enjoy!
Yeah will always be able to chuck in a different wheel set and whip the pads out, in fact a lot easier on this than on a bike with hidden brakes.
The wheels are a little overkill I admit but they came with the bike and I love the “look” with them.

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
With the superstars fitted.
Brings the weight down a plenty,
My legs ain’t good enough for deep carbons anyway....:sad:

37AC2BCA-A578-40FC-A2E9-8FAB3731C4E2.jpeg

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
That's blingtastic Justin! Do you still have the Argos bike?
Hi, yes I do, still good as gold but relegated to winter rubbish weather bike.
To be honest haven’t ridden either much for months, just life getting in the way really. However, been out 3 times in the last week on the PX, so trying to get back on it!

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
I know that feeling! Amazing how quickly you start to lose the fitness too when you're not getting out as regularly :sad:
Yeah absolutely, have to recalibrate how far I can go and errr....how fast (slow).
Carrying a little bit of weight combined with lack of bike fitness is frustrating!

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
10B2F08D-2509-42C6-90EC-B9B52CA0E450.jpeg
Here’s how the Ventura from Argos ended up @mugshot
Funnily enough when I briefly owned the propel, I didn’t think it was different enough to the Ventura, it didn’t shout at me like the PX does.
Had no problems with the Ventura at all, obviously changed quite a bit on it now, complete groupset for a start!
It’s done several centuries including Ride London, no complaints.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
View attachment 413038 Here’s how the Ventura from Argos ended up @mugshot
Funnily enough when I briefly owned the propel, I didn’t think it was different enough to the Ventura, it didn’t shout at me like the PX does.
Had no problems with the Ventura at all, obviously changed quite a bit on it now, complete groupset for a start!
It’s done several centuries including Ride London, no complaints.
It's done you well Justin and still is, turned out to be a cracking buy :okay:

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Swapped the vision metron 81’s for these Infinito RC6, hadn’t used the metrons due to the front being a bit too deep and susceptible to cross winds during “normal” riding, the metron 81’s were really a time trial wheel set.
We’ll see how we get on with these, although probably not till next spring!
Didn’t do a huge amount of riding this year but did complete a solo 100 mile and 130 Dunwich Dynamo group ride on the EC, love the bike and Di2, limiting factor is my inability to turn the pedals with gusto!

On the front heading to Dunwich start
55E70DDC-8D38-4E3C-A272-0CC1982ECCA6.jpeg

The new look

EA09388F-E690-43DB-87AA-3CF653A0FAC0.jpeg

Top Bottom