3 aero bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Well, what turned up was a disappointment.
Bike is covered in sctratches and has damage to the front wheel.
The chip described in the ad is probably the least conspicuous one. Not impressed, I can only think the delivery company treated it like a suitcase heading to some far away land as the packaging wasn’t great and I suspect a fair amount of rubbing and chaffing and bashing going on.

vickster

Legendary Member
Did you take photos of it before unpacking?
Call the seller asap. Sounds like not as described regardless of damage in transit. Who was the courier, the bay ad says £15 postage which suggests cheap uninsured

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Did you take photos of it before unpacking?
Call the seller asap. Sounds like not as described regardless of damage in transit. Who was the courier, the bay ad says £15 postage which suggests cheap uninsured
A division of APC, that particular shop normally offer free delivery if you spend over £50 so I suspect it’s a nominal fee for eBay.
Nope didn’t take photos before, but have plenty now. According to their eBay page they offer 14 day money back with postage covered anyway.
It’s a shame as it is new, you can see that, just bashed about. I don’t think I can own a “best bike” that’s a mess before I start whatever the spec may be or the hugely discounted price I may pay, just don’t think I can “love” it.
:cry:

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly

Attachments

• A5E1614E-906F-4680-AFE0-F68BEEA63E5B.jpeg
    A5E1614E-906F-4680-AFE0-F68BEEA63E5B.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 8777D014-5E6A-465C-B351-4BCE33174AE4.jpeg
    8777D014-5E6A-465C-B351-4BCE33174AE4.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 66

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Through eBay, so all legit.

Phew! Hope you get it sorted easily - get the company to arrange their own courier.

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Phew! Hope you get it sorted easily - get the company to arrange their own courier.
Already sent them messages and pics but they are actually a bike shop too so could contact direct, and I don’t want to criticise too much as it may have been down to the courier. They pointed out the chip but like I say the chip is the least of the problems.

Top Bottom