3 Grand. Bike of a lifetime

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Oh can't you now? That said I needed to use P clips for the rack on mine, but think it was ever thus. Looks like it has rack mounts on the rear stays and clearance for guards? The description says full mudguard capability
Oh so it does (should have checked the blurb)! But looking at the clearances it looks very tight ....

vickster

Legendary Member
I don't know? Disc brakes can make things a bit tricksy - something like a Whyte guard might fit?

Rack & 'guard ready

Generous clearances and eyelets for full-length mudguards and a rear rack mean the Equilibrium Disc morphs quickly and effortlessly into an all-weather load carrier.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I don't know? Disc brakes can make things a bit tricksy - something like a Whyte guard might fit?

Rack & 'guard ready

Generous clearances and eyelets for full-length mudguards and a rear rack mean the Equilibrium Disc morphs quickly and effortlessly into an all-weather load carrier.
Looks a snug fit then!

vickster

Legendary Member
Ample on my Genesis, wasn't aware that they have remodelled the frame shape?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 49

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Is that nice ?
Its a thing of beauty and one of the best ride qualities i have ever felt.......carbon, alu, steel or ti are just materials for making a bike, one is no more an apgrade than the other, but we all choose which material we prefer

For me thats Ti and i love its smooth, bumpy road damping qualities

vickster

Legendary Member
I like the look of a lot of Ti bikes. Fancy one at some point too...but that one doesn't do it for me. Whats going on with the seat tube? Not nice.
Seeing as you likee the Italians... (other than the horrid deep dish wheels, and a bit black for me)

TITANIO325_300_grigio.jpg

bpsmith

Veteran
Seeing as you likee the Italians... (other than the horrid deep dish wheels, and a bit black for me)

TITANIO325_300_grigio.jpg
Not a fan of this wheels either and the stem just doesn't work for me...but that is one very fine looking steed otherwise! Very nice. Not for a couple of years though...:smile:

This is more like it. Always liked the Campag Bora's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 31

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Not a fan of this wheels either and the stem just doesn't work for me...but that is one very fine looking steed otherwise! Very nice. Not for a couple of years though...:smile:
No it isn't , it's fkin orrid :laugh:
I'm not getting this metal / carbon look at all . If you like metal go for it and if you like carbon do the same but mixing the two from what ive seen so far isn't looking good .

vickster

Legendary Member
No it isn't , it's fkin orrid :laugh:
I'm not getting this metal / carbon look at all . If you like metal go for it and if you like carbon do the same but mixing the two from what ive seen so far isn't looking good .
I direct you to post #170 above...metal and carbon :wub:

Top Bottom