3 Pistes Cycle Scottish Highands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
tug benson

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
I ain`t going to lie, i am pooing myself at the thought of this ride, am dreading the Lecht, and i don`t no what sort of state i am going to be in by the time i hit the last climb up to the Cairngorm ski centre.

I really need to drop my weight

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
I would be tempted if I was fitter and had more spare time.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I ain`t going to lie, i am pooing myself at the thought of this ride, am dreading the Lecht, and i don`t no what sort of state i am going to be in by the time i hit the last climb up to the Cairngorm ski centre.

Been reading about the lecht, maybe next year for me with bike.....on bike rack as I drive up it

Angus444

You and me both, Tug....... ^_^

Martin McNeely

There will still be 'entry' only places on sale, at some point.
There's already another 250 on sale, might just have a go myself.

OP
OP
tug benson

tug benson

@Waspie @Pedrosanchezo

Hows the training going for this ride? Thats me just starting to get the hill in for it, a wee bit of more weight to shift until i hit where i was at the end of last summer...I`ve not done a century ride this year, biggest was only about 80 mile and i really struggled on it..so i need to get a big distance ride in soon, i`ve got the Etape Loch Ness as my only sportive before this event, that has a big climb in it and it should give me got test on to see where my fitness is before this monster sportive.

format

Über Member
Went out the Tak ma Doon and then Crow road on tuesday, that was 100k. Then Glasgow>Troon>Glasgow today, considerably less hills but another 100k. Not feeling fit enough for the 3 pistes yet but I have Majorca in May to look forward to :smile:

OP
OP
tug benson

tug benson

Went out the Tak ma Doon and then Crow road on tuesday, that was 100k. Then Glasgow>Troon>Glasgow today, considerably less hills but another 100k. Not feeling fit enough for the 3 pistes yet but I have Majorca in May to look forward to :smile:
What sort of state was the Tak in? the road was starting to get a bit bumpy in places, the council could do with giving it a once over..

Top Bottom