38.1mph!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paulw1969

Ridley rider
38 mph ......not like this I hope!

:eek:

jim55

Guru
I was shitting myself doing this ,it's prob not spot on but it felt really fast
58777C54-E7A8-4DEE-B37C-E3677071F234-6475-0000073BD3EAF9C0.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
60 mph is the next target ! :thumbsup: I am KOM on a hill near me - two segments on it, a long one from the very top where there are a couple of junctions - I'm about 2nd or 3rd, but the fast section I have the KOM - 0.04mph short of 40mph and it's only about 5% hill. I usually get held up by cars on the 'longer section'

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
60 mph is the next target ! :thumbsup: I am KOM on a hill near me - two segments on it, a long one from the very top where there are a couple of junctions - I'm about 2nd or 3rd, but the fast section I have the KOM - 0.04mph short of 40mph and it's only about 5% hill. I usually get held up by cars on the 'longer section'

But how fast are you going up :tongue: That's what really matters!

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Which hill?

(Going for a sub 12 min time up Mellor tonight, unless we take the detour that makes it harder!)

brucers

Guru
Having nearly done 30mph on by newly acquired Boardman, I find it hard to imagine me doing much greater speeds just because the roads are dire.....holes, bumps and so on....even without cars attributing to matters! Having said that it won't stop me trying to go over 30 just because.....but certainly not regularly!

davefb

Guru
Just a thought - if fat people go down hill faster why aren't all bob sleigh teams made up of porkers? :laugh:
weight limits innit... sled + people must be less than fixed limit......

anyway, surely you've seen cool runnings where he's cheated by adding extra weight !

Top Bottom