50 Things Money Can't Buy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Money Can't Buy.jpg

avalon

Guru
Don't know that I would agree with a lot of that.

3. Wealth would enable me to have a better work -life balance.
8.Not having to work so much would give me time to find more purpose.
11. Wealth would give me access to the best health care and possibly a longer life.
14. I would have a worry free day, most of the time, if I didn't struggle to pay the bills.
16.There would be plenty of opportunity for a new beginning if I had no financial ties.
25. There would be more of them.
26.I could pay someone else to do the chores.
27. I could do something I enjoy and have a strong work ethic.
34. That ones complete rubbish. I've missed many opportunities due to lack of funds.
38. That depends on what you want a second chance at.
39. I'd get that with a better work-life balance(3)
41. It's better to be rich and miserable than it is to be poor and miserable.
48. I'd be able to afford the best lawyers if I thought there had been a miscarriage of justice.

tyred

Legendary Member
1. I don't want a load of noisy, rowdy idiots looking for free beer to be my mates.
2. It is more fun to wring the neck of a low powered car.
3. 4x4s are generally horrible to drive on the road and if I want to go off-road, I own two tractors which are specifically designed for the task.
4. Very little interest in houses beyond keeping warm and dry.
5. Don't think Ugg boots are my style or don't think they'd fit in a pair of toe straps.
6. Scented candles irritate my sinuses.
7. I don't read the Daily Mail even if it's free.
8. I like riding my bikes.
9. A proper gents roadster with 28 x 1 1/2" tyres and triple sprung Brooks saddle will iron out any road surface.
10. I don't like Champagne.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
If I had a coal fire or wood burner I'd find free copies of the Mail very useful.:whistle:

young Ed

Veteran
1. i don't go to the pub
2. i don't like fast cars
3.the only 4x4 i would have is a tractor, quad bike or Landrover series 1 and there is no real trim available for any of them
4.a log cabin in the middle of the woods designed and built by my self is my dream house
5.ugg boots are for girls no steel toe caps and no good for riding any bike
6. who is jo malone? and most scented candles just smell of chemicals
7. no real news in the daily
mail i only go to waitrose for my free coffee
8.I'm a real cyclist i ride my own bike
9. swerving pot holes keeps my
brain alert and less likely for me to crash with a car
10. i don't drink champagne it is too sweet and i find a full cooked breakfast too heavy in the morning
Cheers Ed

asterix

Comrade Member
Does the OP think we are a bunch of pinkos?

We need to be more entrepreneurial.

It's useless to compile lists of 'things money can't buy' unless they can be converted into 'things you didn't have to pay for but now you do'.

1. I don't want a load of noisy, rowdy idiots looking for free beer to be my mates.
2. It is more fun to wring the neck of a low powered car.
3. 4x4s are generally horrible to drive on the road and if I want to go off-road, I own two tractors which are specifically designed for the task.
4. Very little interest in houses beyond keeping warm and dry.
5. Don't think Ugg boots are my style or don't think they'd fit in a pair of toe straps.
6. Scented candles irritate my sinuses.
7. I don't read the Daily Mail even if it's free.
8. I like riding my bikes.
9. A proper gents roadster with 28 x 1 1/2" tyres and triple sprung Brooks saddle will iron out any road surface.
10. I don't like Champagne.
1. i don't go to the pub
2. i don't like fast cars
3.the only 4x4 i would have is a tractor, quad bike or Landrover series 1 and there is no real trim available for any of them
4.a log cabin in the middle of the woods designed and built by my self is my dream house
5.ugg boots are for girls no steel toe caps and no good for riding any bike
6. who is jo malone? and most scented candles just smell of chemicals
7. no real news in the daily
mail i only go to waitrose for my free coffee
8.I'm a real cyclist i ride my own bike
9. swerving pot holes keeps my
brain alert and less likely for me to crash with a car
10. i don't drink champagne it is too sweet and i find a full cooked breakfast too heavy in the morning
Cheers Ed

Serious Stuff. Sorry, Class 1 C - my list has out-quoted yourn. (Only fortunate that the other 40 or so things didn't warrant a mention I suppose...although the Prada 'phone covers might appeal to some of you, I'm sure) I'll only comment that Jo Malone is the sister od 'Ho' Malone - the female interest that McCaulay Caulkin went out with a few Christmasses ago...before he got filthy rich and started spending all that luvverly spondulicks.

Surely there's more to life than being a needy, miserable git? Let me know..I need the tips. Happy Christmas :snowball:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Serious Stuff. Sorry, Class 1 C - my list has out-quoted yourn. (Only fortunate that the other 40 or so things didn't warrant a mention I suppose...although the Prada 'phone covers might appeal to some of you, I'm sure) I'll only comment that Jo Malone is the sister od 'Ho' Malone - the female interest that McCaulay Caulkin went out with a few Christmasses ago...before he got filthy rich and started spending all that luvverly spondulicks.

Surely there's more to life than being a needy, miserable git? Let me know..I need the tips. Happy Christmas :snowball:

That'll learn you to come round here with your frivolous ways, here's a few tips to help you along.

swan_slim_rolling_filter_tips.jpg

Top Bottom