A close call with 2 time trialists.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
so you are saying that they made a wrong manoeuvre like a lot have already said ?

no

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
well yes but you see car drivers get it wrong regards closing speed every day. But strangely no ones seems to be posting about it.

Poor car driving is a far more widespread topic on CC than poor cycling. But there are just as many cyclists with bad roadcraft as there are similar car drivers and the OP was entitled to post about the two he came across.

I think we should beware of getting too defensive every time someone criticizes the actions of a cyclist they've seen riding dangerously. Everybody gets it wrong sometimes.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
well yes but you see car drivers get it wrong regards closing speed every day. But strangely no ones seems to be posting about it.

I posted about the incident as it involved cyclists, and last time I checked this was a cycling forum. It worries me a little that you can't see that the cyclists were in the wrong here. But as I predicted in my OP, "there's always one".

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
What do you think you did wrong in the encounter?

Nothing. HTH..

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
@Ming the Merciless I'm confused I cannot understand what point you think you are making here.

@Brandane is convinced he is 100% in the right, and the third parties who don’t have a voice here are 100% in the wrong. He convinced there was nothing else he could have done better. He is saying people are saying things here, which they have not. It makes you question how reliable his one sided account is.

Top Bottom