A Cyclechat buff? DESIGN POLL NOW ADDED

Which design?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I'm in.

FWIW, I prefer the logos on the black background and also interested in the reflective if that is an option?

djb1971

Legendary Member
yello said:
Last longer??? I don't get that one! You wash them less perhaps?!

Follow someone with no mudguards on a wet day and the road grime sticks to a buff like **** to a blanket. They don't wash out very well if they get oily :rolleyes:

Niall McL

Think this is a great idea. My next purchase was going to be a buff so would be really interested.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've voted for 1, but would be happy with 2 as well. I don't mind black, but would prefer a lighter colour if possible... (I'm not sure the black-being-hotter is true, BTW, I think I've read that actually its more to do with the level of ventilation in clothing terms. Muslim ladies seem to survive without heatstroke, in the Middle East...)

I don't know if we have any Muslim ladies, but imagine the Cyclechat burkha...;)

I reckon if 50 is the tipping point for cheaper, it's worth trying to go for that - although I can't afford (and don't need) more than one. I know it means someone making a speculative investment, but is it worth going for 50 anyway, and having them 'in stock' for future interest?

oh, someone mentioned the cardboard thing it comes on, and discarding that for postage - as I remember it, that cardboard has diagrams of different ways to wear it - is that right? Maybe it could be a postage option, if someone is prepared to do the sorting out...

dodgy

On the cardboard mount it is packaged with, I'd be happy to have that binned by the poster. It's unneccessary extra bulk and hassle, a buff would go in an envelope which is dead easy. All the instructions on the cardboard carrier are online anyway, with videos, too.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Maybe we could ask the manufacturer to lose the cardboard for our order and lower the price accordingly too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom