A Cyclechat buff? DESIGN POLL NOW ADDED

Which design?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
zimzum42 said:
Maybe we could ask the manufacturer to lose the cardboard for our order and lower the price accordingly too!

Yeah, if they'd do it... If the instructions are all online, that's ok.

Christopher

Über Member
You kids have been busy :smile:! Didn't this just start as a thread on Friday evening... and here you are consulting on the final designs.

Anyway, Numer One for me, I would buy 2 at least and +1 on losing the cardboard for shipping...

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hi guys. I'm a confirmed buff fan and my sister gave me £15 for my birthday last week, so I'll spend it on a new CC buff if option 1 is the final choice (or option 2 with the black background) and the price is £15 or less.

mr Mag00

rising member
arch, its a buff, a tube of cloth i think there are limited ways to wear and someone of your intelligence should be able to work it out :biggrin:

i dont think they work as a tube dress though :sad:

oh yh +1 for no cardboard

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, the website shows at least 7 ways to wear it. I already have 2 buffs, so I know what to do with it. But there's a knack to knotting it right for the pirate bandana, or the cap, for example.

Generally, I'd say no cardboard, but it would be good to at least include a note of the website address.

Of course, we don't know if they'll do it without the board, do we?

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I'm in the 'one' camp

yello

so that's 50+ showing willing...

...let's quit with the 'me too' & move to the next step. How much and which design(s)/backgound(s) etc?

Arch

Married to Night Train
We're working on it.

Well, work harder!:smile: (Do you think I'll make the next series of the Apprentice?;))

No, seriously, a big thanks up front for organising this - it's the sort of thing I'd be overwhelmed by. I'll stump up just as soon as the ball starts rolling...

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Note that, with £750+ changing hands, it's not likely that the order can be placed until all the money is in. So it'll be better if everyone can stump up asap.
Hi MP - please would you update the first post in the thread with all relevant payment details? The thread is getting a bit long to wade through to find out how to pay you.

Ta.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Are we going to have some form of harsh punishment for those who, when it comes to it, claim that they can't afford a tenner cos they've got to grease the cat this week.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom