A cycling forum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The difference is likely to be that I am quoting it as a reminder to all of us, including myself.
I'll remember to include others next time then.;)

I would guess most on here do that don't they?
Yes, most do, but far too many still don’t.
Any thread about ‘illegal immigrants’, aka refugees fleeing war (in countries, not coincidentally, that have been exploited, plundered and pillaged by western powers) poverty, famine, DEATH etc. contain, at best, derisory comments, and at worst blatant racism, and most know who the main protagonists are here 😢), women’s ‘place’ in society, homosexuality, other non-white non-Christian groups including not-quite-as-white-as-‘us’ such as our fellow (more southern) Europeans, for example.
Be nice, be kind.
Freedom of speech doesn’t mean you can say what you want, how you want to just anybody. We (should) have come a long way from the playground by now.

Yes, most do, but far too many still don’t.
Any thread about ‘illegal immigrants’, aka refugees fleeing war (in countries, not coincidentally, that have been exploited, plundered and pillaged by western powers) poverty, famine, DEATH etc. contain, at best, derisory comments, and at worst blatant racism, and most know who the main protagonists are here 😢), women’s ‘place’ in society, homosexuality, other non-white non-Christian groups including not-quite-as-white-as-‘us’ such as our fellow (more southern) Europeans, for example.
Be nice, be kind.
Freedom of speech doesn’t mean you can say what you want, how you want to just anybody. We (should) have come a long way from the playground by now.
you must be reading some different place to me. I'm not aware of threads where "the best" is "derisory comments", nor much in the way of what I would call real racism. Nor much supposedly spouting junk about "women's place in society". It has long been a cchat tradition for some to pre-empetively seek out and denounce such things though.
Leftie liberal here.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Beautiful day - anyone making the most of it and going for a ride on a bike?
Cold, grey, windy here. At least the constant rain of the last 2 days has gone. Might get out later, other chores allowing.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
'Run' - is that one of them things like a bike ride, where you forget the bike?

I know, six months ago I'd have been one of those people looking at me and thinking.

"Why is she doing that, when she could be having a nice walk or bike ride?? "

Truth be told, one and a half hours running keeps me fitter for the days when I can indulge in whole days of cycling, or walking.

I did stop and have a nice chat, about this and that, with a cyclist whose small chain ring was slipping, on the hills .

Does that count for anything.??

Anyhow, its still a lovely day, and spring cultivations* to be done.

*minimalist of course.. :okay:

classic33

Leg End Member

classic33

Leg End Member
My guess is nobody. Which might make me wonder what point you imagine you are making.
Just that it's what had her removed from the secure unit to a prison cell.

Original post below in italics
"Just that it's what had removed from the secure unit to a prison cell."

"her" inserted betwwen had & removed in edit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom