A First

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

When I arrived at work this morning, a thin layer of frost had formed around the bottom of my jacket! I felt hard as nails!

Mind you, that feeling was quickly replaced by the scalding feeling of a lukewarm shower hitting my feet which were like blocks of ice.

Had to wear shorts today too - definitely not through choice! Knee warmers for Christmas please.

You have a shower at work?

I've been there almost 19 years where I work and still no sign of a shower.This year we've got our own place to lock our bikes up.

Uncle Phil said:
I've had days when I've arrived at work with ice forming in my beard.

Don't have a beard any more though.

Yes you do! At least you do on your avatar. You also appear to have a nice santa hat on too.....:rolleyes:

Tetedelacourse said:
When I arrived at work this morning, a thin layer of frost had formed around the bottom of my jacket! I felt hard as nails!

Mind you, that feeling was quickly replaced by the scalding feeling of a lukewarm shower hitting my feet which were like blocks of ice.

Had to wear shorts today too - definitely not through choice! Knee warmers for Christmas please.

Och ya big jessie! Cold feet, pah! I cycle to work every day in speedos and a string vest, no gloves and I wear open toed sandals on my feet. I've also notice lately that cars are giving me more room. Can't think why.....? :rolleyes:

Ok I may be stretching the truth a little, but just think of me wearing all of the above and I guarantee I will have put you off your lunch!! :smile:

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Tetedelacourse said:

yep it was baltic this morning, loads of frost between brdige and kirkliston. oh and that cow the p£$**"&* fairy visted me as well :rolleyes: going to now get those tyre liners for the krylions from Halfords :smile:

Terminator said:
You have a shower at work?

I've been there almost 19 years where I work and still no sign of a shower.This year we've got our own place to lock our bikes up.

Ever thought about getting a better job instead of just whining about it?

Ranger

Everyone at work was impressed when I walked in with a thin layer of ice over my jacket, helmet and not so thin layer on the fingers of my gloves. But of a shock when the ice on my eyebrows began to melt though

Amanda P

Legendary Member
magnatom said:
Yes you do! At least you do on your avatar. You also appear to have a nice santa hat on too.....:rolleyes:

Yeah, yeah. [Heavy irony] It's only drawn on, Magnatom. [/Heavy irony].

Actually, in the caricature underneath it all, I have a 'tache, but that's gone now too.

And I've always posted from York. Jamais Belgique.

mrben

Didn't notice any particular ice forming on me this morning - it was really cold, but really dry (not really any frost/ice). Sadly, there was no heating on the train, so I was actually colder on the train than I had been on the bike (after the first mile)

Top Bottom