A gentle pootle in Kent - Sunday 1st August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
make it 6.40 and you have a deal......

Reckon you can get to F&Bs in 10 mins??? I've done the pub at Green St Green to the DT in 15 before but never in the other direction....

Oh go on then, but then again if I say 6.30 you'll turn up at 6.40 anyway :whistle:

Reckon you can get to F&Bs in 10 mins??? I've done the pub at Green St Green to the DT in 15 before but never in the other direction....

Oh go on then, but then again if I say 6.30 you'll turn up at 6.40 anyway :whistle:

thats the plan
biggrin.gif

Ian
Big M
Clive
Dave
Adam of course

Poss. me - I'm pretty busy though and might take a train if I finish all I have to do...or I might hit London / Windsor - or Harefield - I dunno yet :wacko: Could even rest in the sun!
User10571? Pippa?

et apres ca je ne sais pas.

martint235

Dog on a bike
And I need a volunteer to cycle back with..... would hate to have to cycle back on my own :sad:

I mean only just done my first 100 miler, still new to this, might not make it, I could be gone for some time........

DaveP

Just had a look at the planned engineering works on Southeastern for Sunday, and it looks like that the only route Affected is the London Victoria route via Maidstone. Busses are in service between Maidstone and Ashford.

Dave P

mistral

Guru
I think that counts for most of the climbing on the route!

For the lunch stop at the Star Inn, St Mary in the Marsh, they've asked for an indication of what food people will want. Although they do a full roast menu, there's also bar snacks, baguettes, chilli, vegetarian lasagne, cream cheese & broccoli bake and other stuff. The full menu is shown here - let the pages scroll over to view the roast menu and bar menu, and let me know in the next couple of days what you're likely to want.

I'm in

I'll take a Chedder Ploughmans too + Chips

gbs

Guru
I will not darken yr day on Sunday. My son has just returned from 4 months in the Far East so the weekend is bonding time. Enjoy!

Top Bottom