A nice cuppa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Yorkshire for me (standard or in the gold box if on special), or Clipper Breakfast (preferred as the bags are unbleached) (again if on special)

I can't bear PG Tips which is what my office provides - so I take my own Yorkshire

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I almost exclusively drink Earl Grey tea. Except when I don't.

alicat

Legendary Member
I'm a Yorkshire girl and I can't abide Yorkshire tea (too strong) or Liptons (too weak and which seems to be the brand most commonly sold abroad).

My usual brew is Tetleys.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Our normal choice is Tetleys. We buy a bag of 240 when they are on offer.
We recently got a box of Yorkshire Strong Tea (as part of a hamper) and we were both impressed. We will check the price when our Tetleys run out.

tom73

Guru
M and S Everyday at the moment which are Ringtons really.

Nibor

Bewildered
Our normal choice is Tetleys. We buy a bag of 240 when they are on offer.
We recently got a box of Yorkshire Strong Tea (as part of a hamper) and we were both impressed. We will check the price when our Tetleys run out.
you can usually find them in B&M or Home Bargain

Bill Gates

I haven't drunk much black tea in the past, but now I'm on a Keto diet I do drink normal tea with no milk or sugar. I do prefer PG tips, but I also dirnk Roibos tea (which is lighter and caffeine free).

Edit: I've also tried supermarket own brand and find them all not very nice
It takes some guts to admit that you're on a keto diet on here. How come you aren't getting any sh1t from the Knights?

winjim

Smash the cistern
you can usually find them in B&M or Home Bargain
I thought Yorkshire Tea removed their stock from B&M etc, the reason being that they had complaints about the pack sizes. Rather than have their brand associated with cheapness they decided to discontinue the smaller packs altogether.

Basically you get what you pay for. If it's cheaper in B&M there's a reason for it.

Nibor

Bewildered
I thought Yorkshire Tea removed their stock from B&M etc, the reason being that they had complaints about the pack sizes. Rather than have their brand associated with cheapness they decided to discontinue the smaller packs altogether.

Basically you get what you pay for. If it's cheaper in B&M there's a reason for it.
I suspect it's that they charge less for it lol

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yorkshire tea.

When my sisters visit from the Midlands they always comment on how nice my tea is. The main reason is actually the fact that the tap water here is much nicer than the water down there. The other reasons are that I pre-warm the mugs and leave the teabags in for 5 minutes so the tea can brew properly.

They sometimes buy Yorkshire tea but then rush their brews and use that foul tap water so the results are not very pleasant.

Top Bottom