Votes: 8 3.8%

Votes: 2 1.0%

Votes: 6 2.9%

Votes: 4 1.9%

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Before 2004

Votes: 19 9.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

10 days ago, and again tomorrow.

I answered 2011, but that's only because I'm required to have medical every 3 years from my 40th birthday until the of 49. After that I will require one at 50 and then every year until in retire.(from work not life lol)

So I actually saw a Doctor in 2002, 2005, 2008 and 2011 am I a hypochondriac!

But before that I can't remember the last time I saw my own GP.

Night Train

Maker of Things
As I am long term ill at the moment I see the doctor quite frequently at the moment.

Generally though I will see the doctor whenever is necessary. I have no problems about seeing the doctor and getting something checked and sorted or checked and reassured.

Terry Kay

I've had to guess.. I wasn't sleeping and they put me on some sleeping pills which I didn't want.. Still, seemed to do the trick..
Time before that I described my symptoms and they asked what I thought I should do..
"Rest and take paracetomol?"
"I agree!"

Bloody useless..

postman

Legendary Member
31st Jan.12 of them all around my bed in Jimmies here in Leeds.Just came to say good bye after my gallbladder removal.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I've seen mine this year. Tend to go to see her when I need to.

I have a great deal of faith in my pharmacist so will often just ask his advice if I'm unsure as to whether or not I should see a doc. I think pharmacists in this country are largely overlooked considering the medical training they go through.

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Last Thursday...

Due to a pain in my stomach which needed "further investigation"

I can confirm that slapping sound the glove makes is just like off the telly :blush:

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
One right here now. In fact, just my young grand-daughters and myself share the distinction of NOT being doctors (They're not all medical, however :smile:).

Number14

Guru

I saw a doctor in the Midlands when I caught chickenpox when I was 8 years old, in 1964.

I've been to the local surgery 3 times since I moved to Hebden Bridge in 1986. The first time was in in 1989 when I got back into cycling and got a bad dose of sunburn when I stupidly did a 5 hour mid-summer ride without any protection. That time I was seen by a nurse who put cream and dressings on the nasty oozing blisters that resulted.

And, that was that!

Maybe you should reconsider your mode of transport if you're riding without protection ....:tongue:

condom-bike.jpg

Top Bottom