Votes: 8 3.8%

Votes: 2 1.0%

Votes: 6 2.9%

Votes: 4 1.9%

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Before 2004

Votes: 19 9.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Teuchter

Über Member
Every day virtually!

But then again it is an occupational hazard when you work for the NHS!
I was going to say this.

Also relatively regularly (at least every 12 months) thanks to being a type 1 diabolic :evil:

(diabetic)

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Once since 1997 for a medical problem, once to get malaria tablets.
Otherwise it was just the practice nurse for a check-up. Blood pressure was high and heart rate was in the low 80's. This was due to a tight timetable and a brisk sou'westerly that evening. Otherwise perfect.

Ethan

Yesterday. Had to ask for writen proof that I need to take antihistamine onto a plane.

Before that? Last Tuesday, for asthma.
Before that? A month ago because my Knee was knackerd.
Before that? A+E because I broke my finger punching a wall about 5 months ago Not in anger I must stress, but because that stuff seems like a great idea to drunk 19 year old lads:highfive:

Lets just say me and my doc are mates now.

classic33

Leg End Member
check Mickle's bollocks..........

....thread

See also #47 above

I have to see a doctor every 6 months due to asthma and inhalers required.

Saw a Doc 2 weeks ago, having spent the previous 3 weeks with lower abdominal and testicular pain, and starting to get worried.
Am I right it's one of those situations that prompted the thread? Fellas have a hard time going to doctors, especially when it's our bits n pieces that are involved.
Thankfully my anxiety outweighs my pride, and my girlfriend being a former nurse overrides everything else.

Thankfully it was just a heavy chord infection that cleared a few days later, but I'd rather feel daft than face what I've seen others close to me go through.

Gaz Vickers

Mine last time was Sept 2011 - To get some Tablets to help kick the Fags and also got a Mole checked out! Turned out to be harmless. :thumbsup: But before that it was years ago, probably for an Hay-Fever Injection in the Bum :eek:

classic33

Leg End Member
Mine last time was Sept 2011 - To get some Tablets to help kick the Fags and also got a Mole checked out! Turned out to be harmless. :thumbsup: But before that it was years ago, probably for an Hay-Fever Injection in the Bum :eek:
Didn't think you could get hay-fever in the bum

Top Bottom