A Summerhouse what I made.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Mugshot

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I'll post a pic of my bench tomorrow if I remember to take one.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
[QUOTE 5335450, member: 9609"]I'm surprised that hasn't changed recently, home grown timber is becoming stupidly expensive (nearly doubled in the last 10 years and still rising month by month) have never seen demand so great. So I would guess pallets will soon cease to be a throw away item.

and nice work on the summerhouse[/QUOTE]

Pallet companies tell me the price of a cube of timber has doubled in the last year, with three rises in the last 6 months. Same with OSB boards.

OP
OP
Mugshot

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
[QUOTE 5335450, member: 9609"]I'm surprised that hasn't changed recently, home grown timber is becoming stupidly expensive (nearly doubled in the last 10 years and still rising month by month) have never seen demand so great. So I would guess pallets will soon cease to be a throw away item.

and nice work on the summerhouse[/QUOTE]
Pallet companies tell me the price of a cube of timber has doubled in the last year, with three rises in the last 6 months. Same with OSB boards.
It honestly makes no sense to me, I literally can't give the things away.

postman

Legendary Member
June 2017 027.JPG
This bloke needs a hand to finish off.

Globalti

Legendary Member
We have neighbours who have a hot tub and a summerhouse so in the summer they love to stay up late screeching and laughing loudly until well after midnight. In the silence of the night it's a complete pain in the derriere even though they are a good 100 yards away.

OP
OP
Mugshot

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
We have neighbours who have a hot tub and a summerhouse so in the summer they love to stay up late screeching and laughing loudly until well after midnight. In the silence of the night it's a complete pain in the derriere even though they are a good 100 yards away.
My neighbours need have no fears of that happening, @fossyant s on the other hand :whistle:
Maybe your neighbours are trying to encourage you to ask to join them.

Top Bottom