A top tip!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
When commuting with you smart suit trousers , don't fold them carefully roll them from the cuff up to the waist band and slip them very carefully into a brown paper bag ( better for resisting creating than a poly bag) then very carefully, place them at the top of the panniers. Of course you might want to take as much care to ensure that its not your wives smart suit trousers that you were careful with. Don't ask me how I know the last bit!

GTTTM

ahhh rolling clothes is fab. I always roll clothes when I pack them to go anywhere (not a commuter so don't have work clothes to do). I am ROFLing at the wrong suit trousers though

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
When commuting with you smart suit trousers , don't fold them carefully roll them from the cuff up to the waist band and slip them very carefully into a brown paper bag ( better for resisting creating than a poly bag) then very carefully, place them at the top of the panniers. Of course you might want to take as much care to ensure that its not your wives smart suit trousers that you were careful with. Don't ask me how I know the last bit!

Isn't that bigamy :smile:

Seigi

Or you could wear the smart suit trousers, like the other day I saw someone riding a road bike in aero position with suit trousers on, made me giggle a little but admire his determination ;p

Top Bottom