A weird, but true, sentence about yourself

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I rescued 3 people from 3 seperate house fires...im not a fireman

[QUOTE 4700147, member: 259"]I was strip searched at checkpoint Charlie in 1983. I was totally stoned but luckily had not been stupid enough to carry anything naughty back into the GDR, but they confiscated a copy of a rubbish novel by Christa Wolf which was available there anyway.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't get a "like" from me, unless you rephrase as a single sentence.

I nearly posted this on a thread about bike security, but it doesn't really belong there. So, here goes:

"I once got snagged on the metal spike of a Tokyo convent fence, when trying to sneak back in at 2am after I had been thrown out of a US Marine's hotel room by the Military Police"

Please, add your own :smile:
Photo as evidence.

Neither is me. I had the camera

japan_night_18.jpg

Tin Pot

Guru
Most of my life is weird but true, not sure where to start.

As young men sometimes do, once upon a time I went travelling around the world, visiting thirteen different countries and broadening my mind. When I returned, my mother had taken from my room all my clothes and given them to charity, because..."Well, *I* didn't know whose they were."

RedRider

Pulling through
Some nuns introduced me to Peter Andre then he pestered me for half an hour.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
[QUOTE 4700313, member: 9609"]I'm 5' 11¾ and it really pishes me off big time that I'm not the whole 6 foot, all my brothers are which makes me the runt of the family :sad: but I'm a better fighter :boxing:[/QUOTE]
I feel your pain. I'm 1812mm. I don't quite "cut the mustard" either.

Top Bottom