A weird, but true, sentence about yourself

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
"Popped mi clogs" in '95. 21:18, 16th November 1995, death certificate(unsigned) added to my records.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I have danced on stage with Showaddywaddy.

Disturbingly so have I *

So does that mean practically everyone in the world has danced with them? Or have I danced on stage with you as well as them?

* Aston University, 1986 (I think)

My contribution....As far as I know I'm still banned from a pub in Kendal having being caught in a cubicle of the ladies toilets with a girl I had just met at the bar

Last edited:

robjh

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4700236, member: 259"]Yes, I was.[/QUOTE]
Interesting times. What were you doing there? (rather OT I know, but I spent 1983 just to the west of the border and became increasingly fascinated by the GDR although, apart from a day in East Berlin, only made it into the country proper in 1990).

TVC

Disturbingly so have I *

So does that mean practically everyone in the world has danced with them? Or have I danced on stage with you as well as them?

* Aston University, 1986 (I think)

My contribution....As far as I know I'm still banned from a pub in Kendal having being caught in a cubicle of the ladies toilets with a girl I had just met at the bar
Leicester Poly 85-86.
They asked for women to come on stage with them and I decided to blag it.

U

User6179

Two guys in a car stopped to ask me and a mate directions and as I put my head down to the car window the passenger stuck a shotgun in my face.
I am pretty sure I beat the 400m world record running to the nearest Police station .
Turned out the gun was not loaded and the pair had did this to 3 or 4 other people as a sick prank .
A few months after this my Father was held up by a guy with a sawn off shotgun just released from prison the same day .
And they say gun crime is not common in the UK .

Top Bottom