A weird, but true, sentence about yourself

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Jerome Flynn came into my shop looking for a kitchen, he wasn't acting the big star but I couldn't be arsed to let on I knew who he was so asked what his name was, he gave me a look and then replied "Mr Flynn."
He still bought a kitchen off me :okay:

TVC

I am not a good celebrity spotter. I have had to google half the names in this thread - including showaddywaddy and the above mentioned Jerome. Didn't recognise either of them even after viewing the results.

Prince Philip I do kind of remember.
You don't know about the second greatest band to come out of Leicester? :eek:. I'm more disappointed than angry :rolleyes:

OP
OP
jefmcg

jefmcg

Guru
You don't know about the second greatest band to come out of Leicester? :eek:. I'm more disappointed than angry :rolleyes:
They needed to come a bit further out

Jim Swinburne from Australia asks:
Have you ever thought about coming to Australia - west in particular?
DB: Jim - Grey area this one, we had several offers to go to Oz, but there were certain members (who are no longer with us) who didn't fancy 3 months or so down under, shame as we would've loved to have gone, but there's still time!

Reactions: TVC

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I was at a Smiths concert and Morrissey got pulled off the stage by the lads next to me and landed on his head. I helped him back on stage and handed his mic to the roadie.
Tosser still went off and wouldn't come back out again, night ended in a riot, as detailed HERE, although as you'd expect some of it is bollocks, mainly the first paragraph.

tony111

Veteran
Met Goofy in the Magic Kingdom and then saw him half an hour later in Epcot......and he could'nt remember me.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
I caused a security alert at the Houses of Parliament, shutting down the whole of Parliament Square, and saw a platoon of heavily armed scaries come out of nowhere at me, as a result of me cycling to see a talk there, putting my rucksack through the airport type scanner, and the Feds thinking my water bottle, spare inner tube, bike tools and lights were arranged in such a way it looked a bit 'bomby'.

….oh how we laughed afterwards, but at the time I thought I was off to Guantanamo!

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
[QUOTE 4701298, member: 45"]You didn't go to the school next to Kings Heath park did you?[/QUOTE]
Yep. That would be King Edwards Camp Hill.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
...and I've got another Parliament connected one, though admittedly I've pushed it a bit to try and get it all into one sentence.....
...I've only voted once, kind of as an apology, as a teenager I threw up and passed out on the inside stairs of the house of my local MP, now a Lord, while he was away at the Commons, at a party his daughter, who was going through a lesbian phase at the time, held, but he came back unexpectedly, and everyone was in trouble.

Last edited:
Top Bottom