Accie's fake Rolex.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Wouldn't a sundial or pocket watch be more up your street Accy?

New arrival today, 1965 Air King Super Precision, did belong to my son, but persuaded him to sell it to me (for a profit!), I have always loved these 1960’s smaller Rolex’s. This is nice subtle daily watch for work.

View attachment 683760

That's very nice @Gunk

I like 1960s watches, as they have that lovely balance between style and taste. And whether you like Rolex or not, that's a classic look that will never go out of fashion.

Thanks! I know it's a bit 'blingy', but that's what I wanted.:smile:

As I said upthread, it's not my :cuppa:

But if there's one thing I've learned about watches, is that it's one heck of a broad church, and as long as you're happy with it - and it sits comfortably on the wrist, then that's all that matters.

Me? I've found my watch "home" scratching around in the vintage bargain basement. :blush:

The only thing is the servicing cost and that needs a clean.Its very nice btw.

Service, yes, definitely. Clean, hmm, I wouldn't.

I prefer to see a original watch with honest wear than one that's been overzealously cleaned and tampered with. Just a bit of soap & water on the bracelet and case, fine toothbrush to get into the nooks and crannies in the bracelet, then a quick wipe with a metal polishing cloth and that's all it needs.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
Service, yes, definitely. Clean, hmm, I wouldn't.

I prefer to see a original watch with honest wear than one that's been overzealously cleaned and tampered with. Just a bit of soap & water on the bracelet and case, fine toothbrush to get into the nooks and crannies in the bracelet, then a quick wipe with a metal polishing cloth and that's all it needs.

Yes but that one has a lot of debris under the crystal.Obviously what bothers one person doesnt bother another.

Yes but that one has a lot of debris under the crystal.Obviously what bothers one person doesnt bother another.

Yeah, guess so... But then I wouldn't change a thing about this, love it the way it is. :blush:

nr1f7146_small-jpg.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Question. Will the one below have a decent selling price, as in if I bought it would I be able to sell it, providing I wanted to, for around the same price I paid, or even more than I paid? It's a bit hard to see the little card with the details, but it says Omega Constellation 2019 Box & Papers Pre-Owned £3.750.00

nc_ohc=-1ykkv6VNhAAX-aL3qj&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

Attachments

• nc_ohc=7ol_duSOEXsAX8eQI9S&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg
    nc_ohc=7ol_duSOEXsAX8eQI9S&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 3
  • nc_ohc=1dmjlL7c0R0AX9mkJuR&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg
    nc_ohc=1dmjlL7c0R0AX9mkJuR&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My neighbour who bought the fake Rolex and was it a fake Cartier, I can't remember 🤔, says folk are selling their genuine expensive watches fearing they'll get robbed these days. I told her about my fairly expensive Raymond Veil watch I bought the other month, saying I wear it around Accrington. She said I'm taking a big risk as they'll hack your hand off for a Timex in Accrington!:unsure:

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
My neighbour who bought the fake Rolex and was it a fake Cartier, I can't remember 🤔, says folk are selling their genuine expensive watches fearing they'll get robbed these days. I told her about my fairly expensive Raymond Veil watch I bought the other month, saying I wear it around Accrington. She said I'm taking a big risk as they'll hack your hand off for a Timex in Accrington!:unsure:

At least if they do hack your hand off, you can then get a thread going on designer hook hands Accy for which i would be fully invested in...

%2F20%2Fe7%2Fc2%2F20e7c2e1d4484f1890f36d6d1d3f0134.jpg

Top Bottom